Sunday, May 4, 2008

Update

Well, I totally flacked out on blogging in April, so I decided to pump out two posts tonight. The last one was catalyzed by watching Gandhi the movie. Such a good movie.
I have been doing pretty well. California is treating me very well. I have a good and meaningful job. And I am going to soon acquire a semi-permanent place to live, with Dan and Bucky. Hopefully we will have gotten an apartment within the next 3 weeks. The few places we have looked at have all seemed fairly good. We are mostly looking in El Cerrito which is a few train stops north of Berkeley. It has entire houses up for rent, and the appeal of having an entire house is very alluring.
In other news, I wish I had more time to read, and more motivation to take the time out of my busy schedule to do it. I have so many good looking books on my shelves.

Overall, I have been coming to a general conclusion about a trajectory for my life. I think getting a law degree with greatly advance my ability to produce positive change in this world. Not because I want to be an attorney, but because it would give me a comprehensive understanding of the legal system.

No comments: